Friday, July 17, 2015

Step 1 of FACETS: educational psychology sources

If you recall from this week's readings, the first step to curation is finding items - the F in FACETS. I know that many of my students will use Pinterest so I wanted to take advantage of that social media to curate items that will help them in educational psychology. 

To be specific, I will be taking, I mean teaching (ekk), EDUC 2130 at Valdosta State University. This class is an introduction to educational psychology for education majors, called Exploring Learning and Teaching. 

So far I have found these resources on different aspects of educational psychology. The next steps will be to assess the resources. Check out my Pinterest board here: http://pinterest.com/meaganarrastia/educational-psychology/

If you were an undergraduate student, do you think this would be helpful?

2 comments:

  1. Meagan,

    Thanks for the great collection of EdPsy resources! If I were an undergraduate student, I would find your teaching approach to be very engaging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Varby. What else do you use Pinterest for? Just curious.

      Delete