Friday, July 24, 2015
My 1st Google Map
Check out the Google Maps I made of places to eat in Thomasville, GA. I know the title of my blog must be confusing but I just moved to Georgia and I'm trying to get to know the area. I have tried many of these restaurants listed below, but not all of them. I have yet to try the Market diner, the Plaza restaurant, and the Q Café. The Mexican restaurant is also being renovated right now. I highly recommend Chophouse on the Bricks for a nice steak. I also recommend Grassroots for coffee and I really like the Fallin's barbecue place too! Have you been to any of these?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Meagan, Thanks for the wonderful map you made for dinning recommendation in GA. :) If I visit GA, I think I will try Chophouse on the Bricks!
ReplyDeleteBTW, I love Mexican food. Do you have any recommendation for good Mexican food in Tally? Thanks !
Xi,
DeleteThere's no good Mexican food in Tally :(