I've been up since 6:45 am since that's when the sun rises right now. First I biked to Bill's Bookstore on Copeland, but they didn't have my book. I realized I didn't have a bike chain also. I then went to Bill's II on Tennessee and Stadium to get the book. After that I was dying and headed to
CVS for a diet Pepsi, but no bike lock. With 15 minutes left to stare I called the Dollar General across Tennessee, but they didn't have any either. I gave up and brought my bike inside the classroom. After biking home I laid under the fan nude for a while before going to get a bike lock at
Walmart. I took the bike with me in the Honda to pump to the tires at a shop, but Higher Ground was closed on Mondays!! I then went to Great Bicycle Shop on
Thomasville Rd. and it was great!

The were super nice and pumped up my tires and told me to keep it around 90 psi. Now I know. I got a little lost on the way home, but at least I got to explore the city a little more. It may be raining on my way home. So much for straightening my new blond hair; I was sweating like a little piglet trying to bike up hill.
No comments:
Post a Comment