Tuesday, May 12, 2009
The Bada Bean
I am reporting live from the Bada Bean on Apalachee Parkway. This place has free wifi and I have a feeling that not a lot of people know about it. Besides me there is just an elderly couple eating breakfast. Must be college kids working here. It's a bit on the chilly side inside, but what a deal! The Bada Bean breakfast is only $4.99 and comes with 2 pancakes, 2 eggs, 2 strips of bacon, and 2 links of sausage! They have a flat screen tv in here, but it's on very low and not distracting. I am sitting at a table top half-booth near a plug. I might be here working for a while!
Labels:
bada bean,
breakfast,
restaurants,
Tallahassee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meagan, You are an amazing young lady. As I went on and on about blogging the other night you stood quitely and never showed your hand once.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to observing your life paths. I'm sure they shall be varied.
I have observed that you are fond of choosing the path less traveled. "Good Girl" Glenn.