It's only the first week after finals and I am already overwhelmed a little. I am working on my prospectus, mostly the third chapter (methodology). I am reviewing my measurement theory notes on measurement development and validation to make sure I am covering all the different types of validity and reliability.
At the same time I am revisiting several manuscripts to send out for publication. Collaborating with people from a distance is new to me, but I am trying that for the first time as well. It seems like this break I am pretty much going to nerd out. :) Most likely, I am being too ambitious and trying to tackle too many projects at the same time. Because, after all, the best kind of dissertation is a finished one.
Chris and I have couchsurfers this week and there is absolutely nothing to show them because FSU is completely dead during the breaks. All we have to offer them are long bike rides and walks at the various parks in Tallahassee.
No comments:
Post a Comment